Lead Conversions and brand awareness for Entertainment topics. Book your Marketing & Advertising campaigns now and promote it to Arab Audience in Middle East, Levant, GCC, Gulf, Europe & USA on ListenArabic.com.
We use different local and international ad networks with DFP.
For Advertisers, Companies, Artists & Labels, Agencies, Individuals... ListenArabic offers compelling ways to reach and engage with our audience:
Advertise on ListenArabic.com website:
- Widescreen homepage takeovers
- Static or animated banner ads (300x250, and 728x90)
- Artist sponsorships
Advertise on Radio ListenArabic:
Online Arabic Radio available as mobile app for iPhone, Android, OVI & Blackberry
- Audio Ads
- Featured songs
To buy advertising on ListenArabic.com, or to get our media kit, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
ListenArabic.com reaches millions of people who enjoy listening and discovering Arabic music online and search for the latest Arabic music video clips, Arabic entertainment shows, Arabic Movies & series and read entertainment news from the entire Arab world. People join our music social community, enjoy chatting with friends and share pictures & photos of Arabic celebrities and artists, share their music interests, and watch Arabic videos, Arabic TV Channels, listen to Arabic Radios, write Arabic using our online Arabic keyboard, Ta3reeb or transliteration tool, or translate from any language to Arabic...
Quick Facts about ListenArabic.com
ListenArabic.com is by far the leading Arabic Music website online, founded in 2006
- 10,580,000 average visitors yearly
- More than 26,327,420 yearly pageviews.
- Visits come from 234 countries. Top Countries: Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Morocco, Algeria, USA, UAE, Tunisia, Jordan, Iraq, India, Italy, Syria, Germany, France, Spain …
Mobile application with Live Arabic Radio ads to target specific users in listed countries above and reach over 2000000 active mobile users on Android, iphone, ipad, blackberry, nokia, samsung tv and other tabs.
Radio ListenArabic launched in Lebanon in 2011
- Non-stop Arabic music, 24/7
- 578 000 monthly active listeners worldwide
- Average of 150 listeners/minute