Directs the organization's financial planning and accounting practices as well as its relationship with lending institutions, shareholders, and the financial community by performing the following duties:
• Oversees and directs treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing, real estate, long range forecasting, and insurance activities for the organization.
• Directs the controller in providing and directing procedures and computer application systems necessary to maintain proper records and to afford adequate accounting controls and services.
• Directs the treasurer in activities such as custodian of funds, securities, and assets of the organization.
• Appraises the organization's financial position and issues periodic reports on organization's financial stability, liquidity, and growth.
• Directs and coordinates the establishment of budget programs.
• Coordinates tax reporting programs and investor relations activities.
• Analyzes, consolidates, and directs all cost accounting procedures together with other statistical and routine reports.
• Oversees and directs the preparation and issuance of the corporation's annual report.
• Directs and analyzes studies of general economic, business, and financial conditions and their impact on the organization's policies and operations.
• Analyzes operational issues impacting functional groups and the whole institution, and determines their financial impact.
• Evaluates and recommends business partnering opportunities.
• Establishes and maintains contacts with stockholders, financial institutions, and the investment community.
Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Jobs in Jeddah | Jobs in Riyadh | Apply Now