Finance Manager at Alhussaini Holding Group Finance Jobs - ListenArabic.com
Finance Manager at Alhussaini Holding Group
Directs the organization's financial planning and accounting practices as well as its relationship with lending institutions, shareholders, and the financial community by performing the following duties:
• Oversees and directs treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing, real estate, long range forecasting, and insurance activities for the organization.
• Directs the controller in providing and directing procedures and computer application systems necessary to maintain proper records and to afford adequate accounting controls and services.
• Directs the treasurer in activities such as custodian of funds, securities, and assets of the organization.
• Appraises the organization's financial position and issues periodic reports on organization's financial stability, liquidity, and growth.
• Directs and coordinates the establishment of budget programs.
• Coordinates tax reporting programs and investor relations activities.
• Analyzes, consolidates, and directs all cost accounting procedures together with other statistical and routine reports.
• Oversees and directs the preparation and issuance of the corporation's annual report.
• Directs and analyzes studies of general economic, business, and financial conditions and their impact on the organization's policies and operations.
• Analyzes operational issues impacting functional groups and the whole institution, and determines their financial impact.
• Evaluates and recommends business partnering opportunities.
• Establishes and maintains contacts with stockholders, financial institutions, and the investment community.
Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Jobs in Jeddah | Jobs in Riyadh | Apply Now